Toccata Music Group Data Policies
What we collect
Toccata collects the following information about you when you donate on MusicForMyLove.org:
- Submitted Data: we use and store the information you submit when joining, signing up for the newsletter, and donating for the purposes of the organization and the explicit purpose of the forms through which the data is submitted
- Donation Information: we use this for processing your donation
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, and credit card/payment details. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you your rewards
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
- If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, administrators can access order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share data for the following purposes:
- Marketing: we use data from the site for purposes of re-marketing through our email marketing, and social media.
- Shipping: We pass along your shipping data to our various distributors around the globe in order to get you your order in the fastest way possible if you are outside of the UK. That information is then passed along to shipping providers.